Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photos By Hand - The Beginning

Hello, my name is Crystal Hand and I am a mother to a wonderful son who is the light of my life. Not to long ago I decided to purchase a new camera and begin to do all of his photos myself. After a while I decided to start offering myself and my camera to others for a minimal price. It is so expensive to go to photography studios and have portraits made and then pay for prints that you have to decide on right then. Well I thought why not make it a little easier and a lot less expensive. I will be happy to come to you or meet you anywhere of your choice to take your family portrait, childs portrait, etc. for a flat amount. Included in this price is an hour of my time taking photos of you and yours, a cd with every portrait from the session which you can take anywhere and have printed or upload onto your pc, and included will be a large amount of photos that I will personally edit and put some pretty cool touches too. So drop me an email at ces8884@aol.com to find out more about prices and times we could meet. Look foward to snapping some photos for you soon.

Crystal Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment